Book your flights to the “INTERACT 2019” online at www.austrian.com and save 15% on all applicable fares!
To do so, simply enter the following code in the eVoucher field on the Austrian homepage booking engine:
- Booking period: now until September 06, 2019
- Valid for flights to Larnaca via Vienna and return as of August 26th, 2019 until September 13th, 2019 (final date for return flight) on flights operated by Austrian Airlines
Cyprus is served by two International Airports; Larnaca International Airport, (LCA) and Paphos International Airport, (PFO). More than 50 International Airlines connect Cyprus to the whole world; for more details regarding flights to/from Cyprus, please visit the official website of both airports at www.hermesairports.com. Furthermore, domestic communication between both airports and all the major cities on the island is very quick and easy via an extensive highway system.
Please note that participants have the following options for their transfers from / to the airport:
Private Taxi Transfers
Arrange for transfers by taxi through the conference coordinator, EasyConferences. These transfers are bookable online through www.easyconferences.org. These transfers can be private (max 3 persons) or shared, are inclusive of meet and assist, and the service is quaranteed.
Note: There will be a person waiting for you after Customs Formalities with a sign stating the conference name. You simply need to tell your name to the taxi driver, so that he can escort you to your taxi for you trip to your hotel.
Participants may get an airport taxi on arrival at the airport. Service is generally very good, but at times one may have to wait and prices may vary depending on the time of arrival.
Participants may opt to hire a car during their stay, and thus use it for their airport transfers. Cars may be reserved through the conference coordinator, EasyConferences at special conference rates and are bookable online through www.easyconferences.org.
Note: On arrival please proceed to the booth of ‘Astra Car Rental’ company and the staff there (present 24/7) will be able to assist you. You do not need a voucher. Simply mention your name and provide them with your driving license.
The booth of ‘Astra Car Rental’ Company is located at:
i. Larnaca Airport: after the exit Custom Formalities, opposite you, slightly to the left.
ii. Paphos Airport: opposite you as soon as you exit Custom Formalities
Please note that the Car Hire Daily Rates are valid for 24 hours. Each daily rental period starts from the moment that the car is picked up and is valid for 24 hours after that. In case that a car is kept for a period exceeding 24 hours then the renter will be charged for an additional day.
Cars picked up from either Larnaca or Paphos airports in Cyprus are subject to an Airport Charge of 20 Euro to be paid locally.
Please note that Cyprus has a comprehensive public bus network, with extensive inner-city routes and also major city and airport connections. You can find more information at Cyprusbybus.com. If you require specific information, please click here and select your desired city.
Larnaca Airport to Venue
Please note that currently, there is no direct bus service from Larnaca Airport to Paphos. However, you may follow the next steps:
- Step 1: From Larnaca Airport use the Limassol Airport Express coaches in order to reach Limassol city (last bus stop “Saint George Havouzas” – shuttle bus stop). Please visit their webpage for more information and timetable: www.limassolairportexpress.eu.
- Step 2: Afterwards, use the Intercity Buses (green buses) to get to Paphos city (first bus stop “Pervola – Karavela”). Kindly note that intercity bus service does not operate frequently. Please visit their webpage for more information and drop off points: www.intercity-buses.com.
- Step 3: Use public bus to reach Harbour (Main Station). Afterwards, use the Paphos public buses to reach the hotel venue. Please visit their webpage at: www.pafosbuses.com for routes and timetables.
Paphos Airport to Venue
- Use the public bus route 612 from Paphos Airport to reach Kato Paphos Station.
- Use the public bus route 615 to reach the Coral Beach hotel
Please visit www.pafosbuses.com for more information and the timetable.
Reminder: You should apply for a visa in good time, in case of any delays during processing.
If you require a visa invitation or confirmation letter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note for travelers
As Cyprus is a candidate country bound to join the Schengen Area, Residents of non-EU countries who hold valid multiple-entry Schengen visas must first pass through a full Schengen member territory in order to utilize the visa in Cyprus. The Schengen Visa holder is allowed to travel to Cyprus directly from a Schengen member country without applying for a National Cypriot visa and stay in the Republic of Cyprus for the duration of their Schengen visa.
The above arrangements do not apply for persons holding a Turkish or Azerbaijani passport. If you are affected, please visit the Cyprus Ministry of Foreign Affairs website on how to apply for a Cyprus Visa.
For further information, please check the European Commission website regarding Schengen Visas.
Schengen Area as of 1/7/2013
Where Visas are being issued
Visas will be issued by all the Diplomatic Missions (Embassies and General Consulates) of the Republic of Cyprus, and by all the Honorary Consulates of the Republic of Cyprus abroad in their respective countries. Additionally visas can also be issued by the British High Commissions / Embassies in the following countries:
ARGENTINE REPUBLIC, BAHREIN, HONG KONG, JAPAN, JORDAN, KAZAKHSTAN, KUWAIT, OMAN, SWITZERLAND, SUDAN, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (ABU DHABI, DUBAI) and UZBEKISTAN.
For the latest information please visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
- The voltage on the island is 240 volts, socket outlets are of flat 3 pin-type (UK).
- English is the second language and is understood by almost everyone on the island. French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian are also widely spoken.
- The currency of the Republic is the Euro.
- Banks in Cyprus open for the public from 08:30 to 13:30 midday, Monday to Friday. Certain banks in tourist areas open during the afternoon.
- All types of medication are available in well stocked pharmacies all over Cyprus.
- Telephone: Country code is +357. Cyprus automatic telephone dialing system reaches 206 countries. Telecards can be purchased from Post Offices, kiosks and souvenir shops.
- There are two international airports in Cyprus, at Larnaca and Pafos.
- The two main ports are in Limassol (Lemesos) and Larnaca.
- Cyprus is a full member of the European Union.
Distance in km/miles
Distance in minutes
Larnaca Airport (LCA)
|Nicosia City||52 km (32.4mi)||35 min|
|Limassol City||67 km (41.7mi)||45 min|
|Larnaca City||6.5 km (4mi)||10 min|
|Paphos City||133 km (82.5mi)||1h 20min|
|Protaras Town||67 km (41.9mi)||45 min|
|Agia Napa Town||58 km (36.1mi)||40 min|
|Coral Bay Area||142km (88.1mi)||1h 35min|
|Troodos Square||110km (68.6mi)||1h 25min|
Paphos Airport (PFO)
|Nicosia City||145 km (90.3mi)||1h 40 min|
|Limassol City||62 km (38.7mi)||45 min|
|Larnaca City||131 km (81.7mi)||1h 30min|
|Paphos City||10 km (6 mi)||20 min|
|Protaras Town||182 km (113.5mi)||2h|
|Agia Napa Town||173 km (139 mi)||1h 50min|
|Coral Bay Area||24 km (14.6 mi)||30 min|
|Troodos Square||61 km (37.4 mi)||1h 15min|