Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
|Early Registration up to
10 Jul 2019
|Late Registration from
11 Jul 2019 – 06 Sep 2019
|Regular Non Member||€560||€670|
|Student Non Member||€285||€395|
- Member Fee applies to all registrants who are members of the following organisations.
- Regular Member/Non Member Fee includes access to all activities related to the Main Conference (4-6 September), daily coffee breaks and lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- The workshop has separate additional fee and are available only for conference participants
- Student Member/Non Member Fee includes access to all activities related to the Main Conference (4-6 September), daily coffee breaks, lunches and Welcome Reception. Student Fees do not include the conference dinner and this can be purchased separately at the “Additional Options”.Documentation proving registered student status (student’s ID Card or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Usually program is published few weeks after the author registration date.
** Author Registration Deadline: 06 June 2019
Delegates and participants from specific geographies can potentially avail grants and discounted fees to attend the conference. Details of the available grants is mentioned below. Newer grants and opportunities will be updated on this page.
Gary Marsden Student Development Fund
Visit the following link for more information: https://sigchi.org/conferences/student-travel-grants/gary-marsden-student-development-fund/
IFIP TC13 on HCI, and the IFIP Digital Equity Committee
IFIP TC13 on HCI, and the IFIP Digital Equity Committee will partially support students and early stage researchers from developing countries to attend the INTERACT 2019 Conference.
ACM-W Scholarships for Attendance at Research Conferences
ACM-W provides support for women undergraduate and graduate students in Computer Science and related programs to attend research conferences. For more details visit: https://women.acm.org/scholarships.