Coral Beach Hotel & Resort
The Coral Beach Hotel & Resort in Paphos, Cyprus, is situated on 500 meters of natural sandy beach with its own private harbor. It is close to the town of Paphos, 30 minutes from Paphos International Airport and 150km from Larnaca International Airport. This unique resort combines the traditional Cypriot décor of white walls and authentic woodwork with the modern amenities expected of a five star resort.
The hotel is located on the edge of the Akamas peninsula, an area protected by UNESCO. Guests can enter Akamas and enjoy the breathtaking scenery either by horseback, 4x4 jeep or by boat. The town of Paphos has itself been added to UNESCO's World Heritage List since 1980.
At Coral Beach you can be as active or as relaxed as you wish. There is a weekly activities programme for all ages and interests. There is live music from our resident groups, fun casino nights and exciting and colourful cabaret shows by our talented resident group of dancers and that is just a small selection of some of the best hotel entertainment available on the island. From the hotels pleasure harbour you can enjoy an extensive range of water sports (seasonal) including scuba diving from the Coral Beach Diving Centre.
Mixing business with pleasure at Coral Beach Hotel & Resort makes the absolute combination. The hotel can accommodate conferences 1000 people or incentives within 7,500 m2 of meeting space incorporating over 20 flexible break-out or syndicate rooms with natural daylight.
- From the Hotel to City centre: 12.9 km, 17 minutes
- From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 150 km, 1 hour 50 minutes
- From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 27 km, 30 minutes
- From the Hotel to General Hospital: 13.2 km, 20 minutes
- From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 13 km, 19 minutes
- Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises